Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am nauseated everyday for the last four months. I have…

Customer Question
I am...

I am nauseated everyday for the last four months. I have been taking promethizine daily which seems to work until the last two days. I am now taking two. Suggestions?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes. without results.I have night sweats and wakeup and can't sleep without medication. I recently switched anti- depressants Xanax, temazepam, trazidone.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take vitamins of many kinds also lisinopril I just discontinued alodipine. i just started propanplolol and setraline

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Past drug abuse

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/18/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have allergies like nasal drip?