Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Family Physician, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I wanted to ask you. My strep throat was with fever and
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Consultant Cardiologist
I wanted to ask you. My strep throat was with fever and chills and painful swallowing white spots on tonsils. The clogged ear and swollen lymph gland under left ear remains till. I was getting sharp p… read more
For a month now i feel my tongue is swollen.Specifically
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Hi for a month now i feel my tongue is swollen.Specifically next to the frenulum linguae and the subliminal papilla(in the right side of the tongue for me/left as a doctor can see).what is more i feel… read more
I have a bad sore throat. It started off as a sore throat on
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Fellowship in Medicine
I have a bad sore throat. It started off as a sore throat on both sides with congestion. I went to the doctor who said I had an ear infection in my right ear. She scrapped my ear to get the wax out of… read more
I have been on antibiotics for a week for swollen lymph
Dr.tiwari
Dr.tiwari, Associate professor
Hello, I have been on antibiotics for a week for swollen lymph nodes in the back of my neck,sore throat, ear pain, and sinus infection symptoms. The lymph nodes in my neck went down but now the ones d… read more
My mom died of throat cancer at age 66, her brother died of
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
My mom died of throat cancer at age 66, her brother died of it at age 58. I've had a swollen lymph node under my left ear since Jan. Doctor did a CAT scan and found 'a large mass' and is doing a needl… read more
I had a tooth pulled a month ago and had no problems at all
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
I had a tooth pulled a month ago and had no problems at all with it at all. Yesterday I noticed a slight swelling below my ear lobe on the left side of my face. Today it is alittle worse and is a bit … read more
I am experiencing a raspy wheezing sensation in different
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
I am experiencing a raspy wheezing sensation in different areas of my chest intermittently and sometimes an audible sound upon inhaling only.What do you think this could be?… read more
I went to the dentist yesterday and when checking my mouth
Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Physician, Interventional Radiologist
I went to the dentist yesterday and when checking my mouth out..he noticed a growth on the inside of my throat that comes out from the side of my throat. It sorta looks like a large teardrop. any idea… read more
I have been taking sulfmeth/trimethoprim 800/160 for over
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
I have been taking sulfmeth/trimethoprim 800/160 for over ten days for an infection for a sebaceous cyst on my breast. This morning my throat was swollen and I have two lumps (one on right and one on … read more
I'm trying to figure out if I have swollen lymph nodes on my
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
Hello. I'm trying to figure out if I have swollen lymph nodes on my neck, or if it's just the normal anatomy that I'm feeling. I did some quick research on google, and the area where I feel the percei… read more
I have been having a lot of neck pain, yesterday I woke up
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
I have been having a lot of neck pain, yesterday I woke up with swollen lymph nodes in my neck, body aches, headache, slept all day, high fever, and light hurts my eyes. Today, less body aches, everyt… read more
Discomfort when swallowing - feels like I am trying to
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
Discomfort when swallowing - feels like I am trying to swallow a golf ball. particular discomfort around "adams apple " area.Throat feels as though it doesnt want me to swallow anything. Did see a doc… read more
I HAVE PAIN WHEN I SWALLOW ON MY RIGHT LOWER SIDE OF MY
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
I HAVE PAIN WHEN I SWALLOW ON MY RIGHT LOWER SIDE OF MY KNECK.FEELS LIKE A SORE THROAT JUST WHEN I SWALLOW BUT IT'S IN my lower right side not in my throat.I FEEL FINE ,NO FEVER,NO MUCUS OR RUNNY NOSE… read more
My friend has a swollen neck on the left hand side and the
Dr. Sophie :: Medicine & Neurology
Dr. Sophie :: Medicine & Neurology, Neurologist
My friend has a swollen neck on the left hand side and the doctor has advised him that it's a throat ulcer and to wash his mouth out with mouth wash. He is concerned about it as this has been going on… read more
I have had an endoscopy and a barrium swallow test. I still
Dr.Saurabh Joshi
I have had an endoscopy and a barrium swallow test. I still feel like I have something stuck in my throat. My general Dr. says my lymph nodes are swollen and gave me Nasonex for possible post nasal dr… read more
I'm trying to figure out if I have a cold, sinus problems,
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
I'm trying to figure out if I have a cold, sinus problems, or allergies. I have very mild congestion, and I've been sneezing somewhat frequently. I have a mild scratchy throat and a slight cough. It h… read more
Within the last two days a lump has formed on my neck,
Dr. Chauhan
Dr. Chauhan, Consultant & Honorary National Professor
within the last two days a lump has formed on my neck, located at right front beneath the jawbone, it got bigger since yesterday and now hurts a little… read more
I had a dry, non-productive cough for a couple weeks. It
Expert, doctor
I had a dry, non-productive cough for a couple weeks. It seemed to get worse at night, laying down, when laughing. No other symptoms, no fever, aches, etc. Dr diagnosed as viral respiratory and prescr… read more