Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

23yo male. Smoker. of this year I came down with a cold.

Customer Question
Hello, my name is *****...
Hello, my name is ***** ***** male. Smoker. I'm March of this year I came down with a cold. Symptoms included fever, swollen lymph nodes( only on the right side), and sore throat. Since March that same side of my throat has been sore. I have intermittent chest and ear pain in addition. I have also had difficulty swallowing and slight raspiness when breathing. The rasp consistently comes back minutes after clearing my throat. I've also had an increase in mucus though it's generally light yellow to light brown. It is again only the right side of my throat. The left has yet to have any issues. Same goes for my ears and chest.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Have you seen a doctor for this issue yet?
What treatments have you tried thus far?