Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm currently in IV drug user not real proud of it but I am…

Customer Question
I'm currently in IV drug...
I'm currently in IV drug user not real proud of it but I am and the other day I was pulling out the needle and there was some blood that huddled up on my arm and it smells foul smell bad smells foul. And of course I know I got to stop this stupid stuff but I want to know if there's something that I have that is identifiable via this conversation?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/18/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

No not really , smell isnt a parameter that can point towards any particular diagnosis. You however need to give up on the abuse as certain substances/ metabolites can cause many other significant side effects.

Hope it answered your query.

Let me know if you need any further help