Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

There is pain in my tailbone in tingling in right leg. Also…

Customer Question
There is pain in...

There is pain in my tailbone in tingling in right leg. Also my both legs have become weak

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No applying ice to tailbone helps its lot better now it's become less But my legs are very weak I walk too for long

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had slip disc 5 years ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/18/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
When did the symptoms start?
When was the last time you saw your doctor for this problem?
Has there been any change in your bowel or bladder function?