Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How much potassium has a serrapeptase capsule of 120 000 SU…

Customer Question
How much potassium has...

How much potassium has a serrapeptase capsule of 120 000 SU have in it

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes, meds; are eliquis apixaban (6o) 5mg and he was on Ramifil the doctor cancelled this last medication.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Ken is now 88, but when he was 20 he had a kidney cyst

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

He has , we were told, a weak kidney

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor

What is the brand name you are using? Or do you know the manufacturer?

the brand of serrapeptase used is TriStar Naturals
The brand used is TriStar Naturals, which is made in Canada
You only answered my first e-mail. I later send you more info re-serrepeptase...I have since got more info from the maker and am satisfied. Thank you for your help. Pat

You're welcome, Pat. I researched the matter also and was told there was essentially no potassium in this product.

Hope all works out for the best for you.

Doctor-Bob