Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What can a woman do in bed if she can't have penetrative sex…

Customer Question
What can a woman...

What can a woman do in bed if she can't have penetrative sex due to medical problems. How can she please here man who is very sexually

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

My health is good. I'm 78

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/18/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Have you tried anything other then penetrative vaginal intercourse? Would you mind sharing your issues with vaginal intercourse, i might be able to help you better then

I will admit that I possibly am an oversexed male. However my wife of 50 some years has always enjoyed sex just as much as I have!!! We have had a reasonably good sex life but I have generally if not always been the initiator of the process but I always
thought this was somewhat normal. But as my wife has developed some health problem of late, things have become bad. She
is very cold when it comes to sex. I don't understand this because I know that there are many ways that a man can be given sexual pleasure other than vaginal sex. These would include her masturbating me, mutual oral sex, or just fondling the genitally. Please help-
Sorry, I can't pay $50.00!!!! Thanls anyway

Well you know other ways to derive pleasure so what exactly is your query then?