Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I lost a toenail which had turned black underneath. Is this…

Customer Question
I lost a toenail...

I lost a toenail which had turned black underneath. Is this a fungus?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No. I will have to continue this later. Thank you.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have type 2 diabetes and CAD.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/18/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 8 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

No and I have requested that my credit card be credited. Thank you.

Sorry--are you saying you'd like a refund without my giving you my answer?