Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My 20yrs son, immidetly anything enters his mouth for the…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my 20yrs son...
Second opinion] my 20yrs son, poops immidetly anything enters his mouth for the past 1yr now. what could be the course of this?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician and I am happy to help you. Please answer a few questions for me. Does he experience and abdominal pain or discomfort? Any grassiness from above or below? (excessive burping/farting) Is the poop normally formed or watery like diarrhea? Any blood? Any nausea or vomiting? Do any particular foods cause this or anything he eats? Thank you in advance for your information.