Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I need help with itchy skin on on my right leg, it start

hi, i need help with...
hi, i need help with itchy skin on on my right leg, it start after using a new socks. I threw the socks but the condition persists. it has been 5 weeks now. it seems to be spreading but very slowly. When it started it was near the ankle but now it has grown to mid of the right leg.would you be able to help?
11/18/2017
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Its allergic contact dermatitis. You need to apply topical hydrocortisone or betamethasone cream , it will improve very soon.

Hope it answered your query .

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Wishing you a healthy life.

Regards.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Please refer to the attached image of the skin.

Yes it needs topical hydrocortisone or betamethasone ointment. Its very much an allergic contact rash

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Ok, Thank you. I will get the medicine today.

You are most welcome .

Wishing you a healthy life.

Regards.

Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor