Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I’m a male in my 30’s. About a month ago I got some sort of…

Customer Question
I’m a male in...

I’m a male in my 30’s. About a month ago I got some sort of infection. Sore throat and swollen lymph node on one side of my neck. Still hasn’t went away but the same size and no real pain. Slight discomfort. Inside of my nostril also puffed up a little near the tip. One side and then both. Both went down and now one is back. Now starting a week ago I have a penile discharge that resembles precum that come constant. Not a lot jut moist on the tip and small amount if squeezed. Not painful at all. Also noticed two really small reddish bumps on the penis head. Barely there though almost didn’t notice. I went and got STD tested but results won’t be in for a week. Wondering best case and worst case possiblies. Not sure if new symptoms and original symptoms are related. Was sexually active 2 weeks ago with girlfriend. Before her it had been almost 2 years no sexual contact. I don’t think she has any symptoms of anything.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?

Maybe a month or a little longer. No pain.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have psoriasis that I just noticed over this past summer. Started with my scalp and then my one elbow started getting it. Dont think it’s related but it’s new.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Oh and I have a small irritation just outside of each armpit. Red. A little raised. About a half inch wide. I also got some sort of itchyness on my lower back and butt the 2 nights ago. Was similar to ache. Went away completely over night. Starting to get itchy and raised again.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Doctor: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.The lesion on the penis and armpits appear to be Psoriasis related,The lesion in the nostril could be due to Folliculitis or local infection.I suggest you discuss this with your PCP once the STD reports are in,you may need a Dermatologist's opinion for your Psoriasis.The penile discharge may be secondary to Chlamydia or Trichomoniasis.THe backache may be related to Psoriatic Arthritis.Your lesions need to be examined by your doctor/Dermatologist and treated.