Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Coughing uncontrolable. Six months got worse recently. Went…

Customer Question
Coughing uncontrolable Doctor's Assistant:...

Coughing uncontrolable

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

Six months got worse recently

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Went to cardiologist, general practitioner,temple lung center, liver specialist, kidney doctor,ear nose throat doctor, had upper endoscopy, no signs of any problems with luings, xray lungs and us of abdomen put on spirolactone and Lasix doctors scratching their heads

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/18/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

how old are you?