Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What else can be done for my heart flutter. They have tried…

Customer Question
What else can be...

What else can be done for my heart flutter. They have tried the shock treatment

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Yes there has been a history of heart disease. My health I think is pretty good for my age of 83

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a border line diabetic but have been in control of it. three and one half years ago I had 4 stints put in my heart. I never feel any pain in the chest or the fluttering of my heart. My problem is shortness of breath when I walk a short distance

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Have you had any ablation done for it? Radiofrequency ablation can help you with tacchyarrhythmias like flutter.

You will need to seek help from Electrophysiologist or cardiologist to get it done.

Let me know if you have any further queries

Hope it was useful.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Wishing you a healthy life.

Regards.