Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it common for Crones confirmed patients not to be able to…

Customer Question
Is it common for...

Is it common for Crones confirmed patients not to be able to tolerate FISH OIL?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

My patient has suffered Crones for years and abandoned FISH OIL years earlier due to fever, upset stomach and possible anemia has discovered a green product that contains all of the ingredients as fish oil. With this limited information would you advise veracity of using this topically applied product?

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

About 20 years. NO. I am not a medically trained. Suspect your line of questioning may surpass my knowledge. However, I appreciate your patience.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Subject, my daughter underwent surgery at Mayo about 15 years ago to remover lower and construct lower stomach. A couple of years later she discovered problems with fish oil. Recently discovered a patented trial product that MAY replace fish oil in treatment plan. Reluctant to go directly to a MD

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Still need help?