Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can a visitor to Canada pay to have a flu shot. No I have…

Customer Question
Can a visitor to...

Can a visitor to Canada pay to have a flu shot

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No I have not seen a doctor about this.I take Lisiniprol Tetracyclene Asprin and Atorvastatin.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
11/17/2017
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 9 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician. Thank you for your question, I am happy to help you. Yes, you should be able to receive a flu shot at a retail pharmacy, as many people do in the United States, and pay for it. May I help you with anything else today?

If you have no further questions, please click the button to accept the answer to conclude our interaction. I would also appreciate the kindness of a 5 star positive review. Thank you