Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

What is the most effective sleeping ive been taking lexotan,

Customer Question
What is the most...
What is the most effective sleeping ive been taking lexotan, rivotril dormicum ,stilknox n melatonin but cant got to sleep after more than 2 hrs
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: No symtom just stay awake waiting to sleep
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing only chronlc insomia
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 24 days ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

The most effective sleeping pills for your chronic insomnia that you can try are eszopiclone (Lunesta) or ramelteon (Rozerem). These have been shown to increase the sleep onset and duration when other medications are not helpful. You should consult your doctor regarding these medications.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I will try the pill if it work u will have bonus u did not mention on how to take it
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 23 days ago

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying and for the generous offer for bonus.

You should take eszoplicone in consultation with your doctor and the starting dose is 1 mg orally at night. Dose may be increased if required to 2-3 mg at night if 1 mg is not very effective.

Take care.

Thank you!

Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 22 days ago

Dear customer,
Thank you!

Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 20 days ago

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you.

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor