Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Wondering if I just have to much anxiety or if I am having a

mild heart attack JA: How long...
Wondering if I just have to much anxiety or if I am having a mild heart attack
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: The chest pain just started tonight, upper left neck ain as well. Anxiety has been happening for a while now
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm adopted and don't know much. My mother apparetnly died of a heart attack but she was very overweight. I am not.
11/17/2017
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Do you have pain in left side of chest?

Shortness of breath?

Numbness in left arm?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Age and gender?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
pain in left side of chest which is why I was concerned.
Not really shot of breath.
Not numb in left arm but arm feels sore or tight
I have been full of anxiety lately. In the last few days have felt naseua
I am 62 male

Dear,

Thanks for all these additional details.

Well, symptoms with angina are-

-Chest discomfort, manifest as pain, fullness, and/or squeezing sensation of the chest

-Jaw pain

-Nausea

-Shortness of breath

-Sweating

-Upper back pain.

To be honest, your symptoms don't indicate towards cardiac disease.

Most likely, your symptoms are related with anxiety issue. No need to worry for heart disease.

You should laugh more or watch a comedy or read a funny book.

You should connect with friends and family.

To be honest and from my clinical experience i can say that your symptoms are related with Anxiety issue.

For peace of mind, you can get it clinically examined by your primary doctor.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I just saw your answer... so I don't need a call. How do I stop that

No worry. Automatic call is from auto- generated from justanswer site.

You can relax down.

Such symptoms are related with anxiety issue.

God bless you and take care.

Don’t forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I won't be charged the $50 then?

It wont' be changed to $50, unless you accept call offer.

Please be relaxed.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Consultant
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
It says I have accepted offer and that you will call me but I don't want you to now.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Sorry to bug you. I'll take it up with the website. Thanks for your help

Please talk with customer care service of justanswer.com

They would resolve any such issue.

God bless you !!

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor