Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was just sitting with my husband and had a sudden clicking…

Customer Question
I was just sitting...

I was just sitting with my husband and had a sudden clicking sensation in my ears/side of my neck, I've had clear-white fluid draining

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

Yes once the clicking stopped my whole body felt kind of numb and I started to panic I went to stand and felt faint I sat down and tried to slow my breathing and while doing that I could feel fluid draining down my throat

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had this white/clear fluid draining for a while now off and on it goes away then comes back almost for a year now, I also feel like pressure at the top of my nose right now and my body still feels tingly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/17/2017
Doctor: Dr.Sawhney, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Doctor

Welcome to justanswer.I amCustomerand your complete satisfaction is my goal.

Thanks for your question.
I am typing a reply and would post it shortly.
You need to have yourself checked out to rule out cerebrospinal fluid leakage.
It is unknown but rare condition where the cerebrospinal fluid which surrounds our brain leaks out from the base of Skull.
In most cases this is a result of injury but it can occur spontaneously and this spontaneous leakage is more common in females.
You need to see a doctor preferably urgently to have an examination and to get the fluid tested to rule of this being cerebrospinal fluid.
Feel free to ask any follow up questions.
Do take a moment to honour my work and time by rating my answer, hopefully 5 stars.
You can continue the conversation even after you have rayed.