Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My fingernails go orange at the top everyday after work (I’m…

Customer Question
Hi my fingernails go...

Hi my fingernails go orange at the top everyday after work (I’m a swimming teacher spend up to 6hrs a day in heated chlorine pool)

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Just the nails, a bit tired and stressed at the moment, but I’ve already spoken to gp about this

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I suffer from depression, anxiety and OCD medicated sertraline 100mg daily, plus see physcologist. Generally fit and healthy, always have cold feet and hands

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

Yep my ex husband makes my issues worse lol generally I am a positive person, but my knees do are both ADD, ADHD, ODD, SPD, and my son has behavioural delays and can be rather physical

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

just click send to reply