Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Well okay so my mucase is like kinda i mean not dark but idk…

Customer Question
Well okay so my...

Well okay so my mucase is like kinda brown i mean not dark brown but idk i can't really explain it and i'm waiting for my health insurance to come back and idk i feel like my one rib is bigger than also is that possible ?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yeah just tell me how to know i'm like healthy and i'm like okay please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

is your vaginal mucus discharge brown?

is this from your monthly period bleeding?