Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just wanted to know for someone with the stomach flu is a…

Customer Question
I just wanted to...

I just wanted to know for someone with the stomach flu is a blood pressure for a 25 year old of 110/55 good?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

Other symptoms included fever for 4 days not holding liquid or solids for 4 days, body pain for 4 days. and very weak

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do have a rescue inhalator. That's about it I just wanted to know if the blood pressure is normal

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. That is certainly a normal bp for a 25 year old. Your bp is not any indication of your state of illness or hydration and it sure sounds like you need medical attention if you have been sick 4 days