Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

On Monday, I had stomach cramps all day. Monday night around…

Customer Question
On Monday, I had stomach...
On Monday, I had stomach cramps all day. Monday night around midnight I began throwing up and that lasted until Tuesday morning. At least 10 times. From throwing up so much I assumed I would have dry heaves but I never did because it seemed like I had a lot of bike or stomach acid that I was throwing up. Since then I have a pain in my upper left abdomen right under my ribs. It radiates up into my chest and around my back to my left shoulder blade. If I apply heat or eat a little bit, it goes away for a little while. If I don't it just grows to be extremely painful. Is this part of a virus or is it possible I have something else?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 5 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Do you have fever, diarrhea, bloating, gas and tenderness on abdomen?

Family Physician, Doctor