Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I’m having to use this bathroom a lot and my vagsins itch on…

Customer Question
I’m having to use...

I’m having to use this bathroom a lot and my vagsins itch on the outside and my urine smells strong. Both sides of my back hurts

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

Just started with in a couple of days. I’m over all healthy

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have asthma bo

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Doctor: Dr. Sohaib, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and I will do my best to help you today.

I would like to get some more information regarding your symptoms to help you more efficiently.

Do you have fever?

Any treatment taken so far?

I didn't get a reply that's why I am posting an answer for you.

The symptoms you have are strongly suggestive of Urinary Tract Infection.

You need to see a doctor ASAP to do some basic blood tests like CBC and urinalysis. He may also send a Urine culture test also to find out the bug responsible for the infection and start antibiotics to treat this.

Please keep yourself adequately hydrated.

And have this evaluated soon.

Good luck

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service as this is the only way I get credit for my time and expertise on your question.
If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Kindest Regards.

No fever so far just feel bad. Drinking los of water and cranberry juice and I took 3 advil gel caps

You did he right thing. Cranberry helps and so does Advil (for inflammation and pain).

I strongly believe that you need antibiotics

I can text

Continue to drink good amount of liquids but you need to see your doctor for evaluation and start of antibiotics.

Good luck