Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I did hep surface antibody test and was less than 5 and hep
Dr. J
Dr. J, Physician, Partner
I did hep b surface antibody test and was less than 5 and hep b surface antigen was negative. I've never had a vaccine. What can it be… read more
Just did hep surface antibody test and was less than 5 while
Richard Han
Richard Han, Pediatrician
Just did hep b surface antibody test and was less than 5 while hep b surface antigen was negative. Did hiv test non reactive.syphylis gonnorhae and chlymadia was negative. What does it mean… read more
I was recently infected with HBV exactly 6 weeks ago.
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
Hello doctor. I was recently infected with HBV exactly 6 weeks ago. Immediately after the exposure, my face was flushed for 10 days. 25 days after the exposure, I began having abdominal pains from an … read more
This question is about interpreting Hepatitis lab test
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
This question is about interpreting Hepatitis lab test results. They involve multiple tests are quite complex requiring a matrix to properly understand the results. So only someone Very experienced wi… read more
This question is actually about HBV I didn't see a category
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
This question is actually about HBV I didn't see a category for that. My hepatitis B test came back and it appears I had it 8 years ago. I've been getting a lot of the same symptoms now but tests show… read more
This question is actually about Hepatitis. I just got my
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
This question is actually about Hepatitis B. I just got my results back and Hepatitus B core antibody was positive and all else on the panel was negative. I then was told to get a viral load in which … read more
I trust this email finds you well. My question is regarding
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Medical Director
Hi Dr. Collins I trust this email finds you well. My question is regarding HepB. My fiancee has HepB, Cronic and after recent tests they showed it s dormant, if that's the correct terminology. She is … read more
I did my lab work all came back good except high level
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
I did my lab work all came back good except high level emzyems. alt was 127 and AST was 90. I have a history of hep b.… read more
What does it mean when a positive test for Hepatitis core
What does it mean when a positive test for Hepatitis B core anti-body, Total says FLag: Abnormal?… read more
I just got some test results back for Hepatitis. I'm not
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
I just got some test results back for Hepatitis B. I'm not sure how to read the results. 3 different test were reformed. 1. Hep B Surface AB, 2.HBsAg Screen, 3.Hep B Core Ab, The Hep B surface AB test… read more
My blood test for hepatitis came out like this: HEP. SURFACE
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
my blood test for hepatitis came out like this: HEP. B SURFACE AB REACTIVE HEP.B SURFACE AG REACTIVE Can you please tell me what this means? Do I have hepatitis B?… read more
I tested positive for Hep. antigen some time in 2005 & so my
The Physician
The Physician, Emergency Room Physician
Hi Doctor,I tested positive for Hep.B antigen some time in 2005 & so my doctor said i did not need a Hep.B vaccine. Checked again in 2007 and result was same. I last month was required to do Hep. B vi… read more
What does it mean to have an occult hepatitis infection? My
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
What does it mean to have an occult hepatitis b infection? My mother's blood work was as follows. Is it likely that she has an occult infection? Hep B surface antigens- negative Hep B surface antibodi… read more
I was vaccinated for hepatitis A and few years ago. My blood
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
I was vaccinated for hepatitis A and B few years ago. My blood test shows high hepatitis b surface abs. What does it mean?… read more
I was vaccinated against hepatitis, but in 2006 i found out
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Consultant Cardiologist
i was vaccinated against hepatitis b, but in 2006 i found out that i had been expose to the virus. do you know if it will affect my liver since i was vaccinated against it.… read more
My 16 year old daughter donated blood and later received a
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
My 16 year old daughter donated blood and later received a letter from the United Blood Services saying that she tested positive for Hepatitis. So I took her to get her blood examined and got the test… read more
I have been tested for hepatitis, I am confused about the
TheGermDoctor
TheGermDoctor, Physician
I have been tested for hepatitis b, I am confused about the results. Hep B Core Ab, IgM was negative, but my Hep B Surface Ab was 1.38. What does this mean? On the paperwork it says Inconsistent with … read more
I did my blood work for hepatitis .Two is positive and one
TheGermDoctor
TheGermDoctor, Physician
I did my blood work for hepatitis B.Two is positive and one is negative.What does that mean?… read more