Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Have had a cold for a week. Coughing and phlmn won't go

Customer Question
Have had a cold...

Have had a cold for a week. Coughing and phlmn won't go away. What can I do to get rid of cough?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?

No fever. Controlled high blood pressure. Ninety-five years old.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/16/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Associated stuffy nose,clogged ears?

Dizziness?

What is the color of phlegm?

Shortness of breath?

Chest pain during coughing?

Sore throat?

Are you taking any medications?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks