Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am in serious pain I got six bloomed. Just arthritis

Customer Question
I am in serious...

I am in serious pain I got six bloomed. Just arthritis couple tunnel with tater cuff torn by strap I can’t even walk

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I’ve had it for 10 years I can’t find a doctor to help manage it so I can get an operation

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No they just said if I kept working when I was 42 I’d be in a wheelchair 50 I can barely put my socks on and get out of bed in the morning getting depressed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/16/2017
Doctor: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 8 months ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm a Consultant Rheumatologist and I am reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please give all details about your problem

Regards