Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a weight…

Customer Question
Hello~ I was wondering...

Hello~ I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a weight loss drug that compares to phentermine that is legal to get without a prescription?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I do not take any medications daily ~ and no I am not allergic to anything.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I am aware of. No high blood pressure or anything like that.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/15/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

There is no such drug.

What is your height and weight?