Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I NEED WAX REMOVED FROM MY EARS. NO I DID NOT KNOW I HAD THE…

Customer Question
I NEED WAX REMOVED...

I NEED WAX REMOVED FROM MY EARS

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?

NO I DID NOT KNOW I HAD THE PROBLEM BUT I HAVE A HEARING EXAM 6 DEC 17 MY NAME IS*****(###) ###-####?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that i know about

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
11/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor
Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Have you tried any medications for the counter at any of the local pharmacies?

I would recommend trying Debrox which you can pick up at any pharmacy.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!