Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My pain Dr. Dropped me down from a fentanyl patch and

Customer Question
My pain Dr. Dropped...

My pain Dr. Dropped me down from a fentanyl patch and oxycodone to 15 mg of morphine 3x a day. I have protrusions in my spinal cord from C1 down to my lumbar, chronic pain, and can't move without medication for the pain

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I am taking the 15 mg morphine whine doesn't help and am not allergic to any

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No other help problems. Just constant pain

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are in pain

how old are you?

are you male or female

we can't prescribe pain medications to clients here over the internet.

what state do you live in? medical marijuana could help decrease some of your pain.

Female 46 and a teacher so I don't want to use marijuana in ca

I see

how can I help you?