Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I HAVE IRATATION BETWEEN MY BREAST BONE UPPER STOMACH. ON &

Customer Question
I HAVE IRATATION BETWEEN...

I HAVE IRATATION BETWEEN MY BREAST BONE UPPER STOMACH

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

ON & OFF FOR 6 WEEKS NO VOMITING OR NAUSEA

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I STRESS ALOT ABOUT MY OLDEST DAUGHTER NO OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Your symptoms are suggestive of acid reflux (GERD; gastroesophageal reflux disease). Anxiety can be responsible for it.

Anti reflux therapy is;

1) antacids; Maalox

2) acid blocker; Prilosec

3) loosing weight, if overweight.

4) avoiding alcohol, citrus fruits and juices, chocolate, and tomato based products

5) avoiding large meals. Eat 5 small meals in a day.

6) wait three hours after the meal before you sleep.

7) elevate head end of the bed by 8 inches.

8) Reassurance and control of anxiety is extremely important.

This can be diagnosed by upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.