Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Water blisters on my lower legs, had them for several

Customer Question
Water blisters on my...

Water blisters on my lower legs, had them for several months.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling, just very sore if i don't moisturize them.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Ihave had Rheumatoid ARTHRITIS FOR 20 YEARS, 5 KNEE REPLACEMENTS AS FIRST 2 WENT POISON, AS I AM ALLERGIS TO SEVERAL METALS. iAM 73 YEARS OLD.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

I'm very sorry about this

do you have a picture?

Sorry, No
Can not afford that kind of payment.

no problem

we can continue in the chat

just click send to reply