Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I need a second opinion on some medical diagnosis that has

Customer Question
been going on with since...
I need a second opinion on some medical diagnosis that has been going on with since 2016
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I had surgery to remove a big fibroid in may 2016 they said it has turned to leiomyosarcoma cancer. I took radiation in November 2016 for it. I had ct in July 2016 and says everything is clear
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: I had another ct is October 2016 and says everything is clear
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yes. I had another ct in October 2017 and it says everything is clear but there is a new pulmonary nodule (image 112, series 5 and they want to do another surgery I read on Cleveland clinic website that this does not need surgery
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Please I don’t want to pay 57$
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
You can keep the 5$.
11/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 29 days ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am a cancer doctor

I am sorry about the wait.

how large is the new pulmonary nodule

if the nodule is small like less than 1cm in size, it is often too small to biopsy and can be watched

1cm is 10mm in size.

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician