Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How to treat Peripheral artery disease, apo- rosuvastatin my…

Customer Question
How to treat...

How to treat Peripheral artery disease

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Apo- rosuvastatin my left side is low and my right side is high. my doctor is aware of my condition

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No iam pretty good for a 67 man

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/14/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how bad is it and where is it?

14. Nov. 2017 L 126 82 61 R 147 78 60
15. Nov. 2017 L 113 73 61 R 149 75 65
left and right arms and I am have not yet asked my doctor but I did show him these measurements and has been happening over a long period of time and would from you is ans loke question would excersie help orf tablets etc

I would go with the following

1)aspirin if your doctor approves it. baby aspirin is usually enough

2)statin like your rosuvastatin

3)plenty of cardiovascular exercise. 150 min per week minimum

4)mediterranean style diet-get the book "Eat to Live" by Joel Fuhrman. It is the best book out there for this right now

is this helpful?

no a writen ans via email.is what I have for only

I replied above

let me know if this is helpful