Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have to change Doctors,My current Doctor has difficulty…

Customer Question
I have to change...

I have to change Doctors,My current Doctor has difficulty helping

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I have had a feb,now on xelrolco and have bleeding in urinr and traces fron nose

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

No,have been in Riverwirw and treated for this

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Well right now,I'm concerned about the bleeding

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Your doctor need to get the following blood work for you to monitor Xarelto because of your bleeding;

1) activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT),

2) diluted thrombin time (TT), or ecarin clotting time (ECT).

3) prothrombin time.

Your dose need to be decreased.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl