Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have some crazy itching all over my body, including my…

Customer Question
I have some crazy...

I have some crazy itching all over my body, including my head.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

It has been a while. This bad about two weeks. I tried all sorts of creams from over the counter but they don't seem to help.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not they I can think of. Itching is nothing new to me but never this bad.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/14/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask do you have a rash as well with the itching? What is your age and gender?