Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a problem with my power mobility, I used to have good…

I have a problem with...
I have a problem with my power mobility, I used to have good strength but now I don't, I started to lose my strength slowly and even I have the feeling that I lost bone mass.Is all this related to excessive masturbation note that i started masturbation from since i was 12 o 13yearsold " sometimes i do more than 3 or 5 time a day .
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017

Have you had any studies to evaluate this?

no , thats why i am asking you ?

Have you had any change in your weight?

80kg to 59 in 3.5 or 4 months and then regained it 76kg
but also i dont feel strenght

From what you told me before this sounds like a low testosterone problem and you need to see a doctor for an exam and blood work to check for that

If that's the case, you'll need testosterone supplementation

what about nebido
nebido testerone injection

The replacement can come in many forms--pills, injections, patches or gel