Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have random dark patches that surface on my skin from time…

Customer Question
I have random dark...

I have random dark patches that surface on my skin from time to time. Mainly on my hands and thighs. When I rub on it it instantly goes away. This is completely strange to me. Is it cause for concern?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

No, but I have eczema since a baby and I am 36 now I going through topical steroid withdrawal. I.e. No steroid cream for a year and going

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes I am prediabetic

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 9 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Has your doctor examined these?