Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm applying for an LVN position at a Corrections facillity,

Customer Question
Hello, I'm applying for...

Hello, I'm applying for an LVN position at a Corrections facillity, but I've been smoking for the past 6-8 months pretty regularly. I bought the Zydot Ultimate blend 24 and the Sonnies drinks but I'm nervous as to how these work?

Doctor's Assistant: Is there an upcoming drug test scheduled? What kind of samples are being tested?

If drinking them will they help detox the toxins or do they just mask them. I don't have a test scheduled but the hiring process is pretty fast paced, so if I'm accepted for the next step then I will be expected to take a test within a day or two of notice

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, besides that I have gained some weight recently, but nothing medically

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What are you trying to do with these products?

I'm trying to detox my body as much as possible to pass the test, but I've read that some work for 5 hours or so, but not sure if I start drinking them now if they will work as well. I just really want to pass this test
I bought sonnies and Zydot ultimate blend 24

OK.

The products are a scam.

Nothing on the market helps you beat the test.

How long since the last cigarette, how many days from that to the test?