Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have Festinating Gait, not Parkinson’s but often called…

Customer Question
I have Festinating Gait...

I have Festinating Gait , not Parkinson’s but often called parkinsen gait

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Treated with physical therapy and learning how to walk again. Making progress , but it is exhausting. When I am rested and sure footed I walk without aid and stand erect. Problem is when I am tired

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

2 months ago, I had insignificant Tai or Tia stroke. MRI revealed no damage nor did I feel any New damage. Stopped smoking cigars (1 a week now)

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

What questions can I help you with today?

Family Physician, Doctor