Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Three year old with cough no fever cough is loud and horse.

Customer Question
Three year old...

Three year old with cough no fever cough is loud and horse

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

An hour

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He has machine with breathing medicine which gave to him wth much resistance

Doctor's Assistant: What confuses you?

Nothing confuses us

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/13/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30years of experience.I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Is he having shortness of breath?

Phlegm at back of throat?

Stuffy nose?

Have you given any medications to him?

Since how long has he been suffering from?

Vomiting?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks.