Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Jock itch? How can it be cured? Itching and irritation and…

Customer Question
Jock itch? How...

Jock itch? How can it be cured?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Itching and irritation and rash

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Allergies to fragrances,grass, dust mites

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
11/12/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

I'm sorry you are having this issue

what have you tried?

Lamisil and Miconazole

are you sure it isn't an allergic jock itch?

It could be?? This comes and goes.

Yes, I believe it is probably something else like eczema

I would go with a mix of hydrocortisone and clotrimazole mixed together

that combination will take care of it

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

What medicines are these, Dr. Phil? Do they have brand names?

just get the generic over the counter versions

every pharmacy has them

1% hydrocortisone

1% clotrimazole

Thanks for this questionI strive for 5 star service for all customers.If you have more questions, just reply :)
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor