Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Whenever I ride my bike, I have to blow my nose every 10…

Customer Question
Whenever I ride my...

Whenever I ride my bike, I have to blow my nose every 10 minutes. Is there a way to stop this?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

I don't have any breathing problems. I've been dealing with this for several years.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Other than this problem, I have nothing of any note.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
11/12/2017
Doctor: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for waiting. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This is due to allergy. Some people can respond like this due to exposure to air. If you ride your bike daily then you should use over the counter available Nasacort nasal spray 2 puffs twice daily for 2 months and if you ride occasionally then one hour before ride, take over the counter available Claritin tablet. Always wear a face mask while riding a bike. Lastly I would like to share a home remedy. Take 250 ml of honey, add one table spoon each of ginger extract and black pepper. Make a solution and take one teaspoon twice daily. It might take 7 days or more but will help you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Thank you for your answer; however, I noticed I have been charged $41.00 for a membership, which I did not agree to. I agreed to a $5.00 charge for an answer. Please take steps to cancel the $41.00 membership.
I do not want a phone call.

You are most welcome. Don't worry if you have not received a phone call you can just contact customer services and they will refund your money. However for the answer you can rate it above. You will be only charged for the answer and not the phone call. Your membership will be cancelled as well. If still there is any problem, please let me know here. Regards