Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Helllo! I am currently seeking some help for my

Customer Question
Helllo! I am currently...

Helllo! I am currently seeking some help for my gastrointestinal problems

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I did actually have some blood test. I am not taking any at the moment as I haven't identified really what is the problem, I intend to take some once the problem is identified for sure.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Yes It is a bit of time sensitive issue. Well, they are testing gastrointestinal tract issues

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really, besides this nothing. Thank you! Thank you8

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
11/12/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 5 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

We answer specific questions.

What is your specific question for us?

I have been suffering now quiet a while with intestinal problems, as i feel I have so so much gas problem in my colon and i can feel my colon is popping right in my rib cage, and i alternate between constipation and diarrhea, I heard that i have maybe IBS but I heard that there isn't much to do for IBS either, so I am here to seek professional help to try and get ahead of this problem that have been with me now for 2 years, I have done some blood tests and they showed I had blood in my stool recently as well as some fermentation and putrefaction. Honestly, I have always started medication but never really was serious about them or followed until the end, I tried to diet I lost some weight. It didn't help too, so I am here to hear you guys about your solutions.

We do not provide a diagnosis or treatment.

We answer questions only.

I understand the situation.

First: what is your exact question about this situation.

Second, what types of doctors have you seen.

What have they told you?

Family Physician, Doctor