Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Well I wanted to know what could be cause my symptoms there…

Customer Question
Well I wanted to...

Well I wanted to know what could be cause my symptoms there a quite a few. They include: symptoms of yeast infection (slight yeasty smell as well as all of the other symptoms of a yeast infection), headache, lower abdominal pain, mild nausea (no vomiting), fatigue, and right shoulder pain. Can you help me. I just started taking Monistat last night.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Just the past day or two. And I have been feeling nauseous for about a week now.. I had my tubes tied over a year ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had frequent bv as well as uti's just in the past year.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/11/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Unfortunately, these symptoms are not all related.

And we can not diagnose you without exam and testing.

Please provide any exam results you have from doctors?

Any tests?

I can help you with what needs to be looked into.

Also your age