Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have pea size lumps (soft) on the pads of 4 fingers and a…

Customer Question
I have pea size lumps...
I have pea size lumps (soft) on the pads of 4 fingers and a larger one on palm. These sting like crazy and can be felt under skin. They seem to ,flare up,. Have seen GPS but no answer. I do have neuropathy (feet to thighs) and my feeling is this also is some kind of neuro issue. It adds to the level of daily discomfort ....any ideas? They are not red, not contracture; not hard.......but almost electric in the stinging
Regards mel
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/12/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

just click send to reply