Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was in a five car accident yesterday. Er took exray

Customer Question
I was in a...

I was in a five car accident yesterday. Er took exray nothing broken, but I feel worse today and it hurts when I breathe and urinate

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

From this early morning and taking deep breath hurts the left side

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had back surgery my L4 L5

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
11/11/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Were you on the driver's seat?

What is your age and gender?

Let me know.

I was the driver I'm 45 history of degenerative disc disease

Is there any tender spot on the rib cage? Any bruising or unusual swelling?

Did they do chest x rays in the ER?

Do you have shortness of breath?