Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was told ovet a month ago I was diagnosed with Yeast

Customer Question
I was told ovet...

I was told ovet a month ago I was diagnosed with Yeast Folliculitis, I was on meds and got clear temporarily and recently during the later part of the week I had a bad outbreak on my dirges firs

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I had a bad outbreak on my forehead and cheeks , on my cheeks they have pus coming out and the one on my forehead is swelling badly down almost to my eye right

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’ve had a history of staphylococcus and cellutis and right now I don’t know what to do , I’m w

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
I have a ace on my forehead and it’s swelling down into my right eyebrow and I have an area on my cheek , and both areas are swollen and painful and have a discharge coming out and itches as well
I’m also having itching and tingling along with the pain
I meant I have a place on my forehead and areas on my face , I need an MD physician to review my case not and eye doctor
Please hurry I need answers please I’m worried
Still haven’t heard what’s taking so long
11/12/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 9 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about the delay

how old are you?

are you male or female?

can you upload a photo of your skin? do you see the "add file" link?

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? bad anxiety can cause you to have itchy skin.

No I was told to follow up with the doctor who treated me last , thank you but never mind I sent in a request for a refund
No I don’t, thanks but I would rather not

sure.

Thank you and I want my money refunded !!!
I want a refund , I was extremely dissatisfied
If I don’t get a refund I’ll report you