Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I forgot to take my daily meds and just remembered when time…

Customer Question
I forgot to take...

I forgot to take my daily meds and just remembered when time to go to bed.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Not allergic to any...diltazem, lisinopril, Plavix,metoprolol, b12, multivit, calcium

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am an 89 yr female with a renal carcinoma, seeing my doctors regularly, next appts in January

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Do you usually take any of the medications at night,or all in the morning?
m
in the morningUsually
I take my meds in the morning after a med for my thyroid...then at night I take another metoprolol, certizine and famotadine
I cannot afford to continue paying and I still have not answer as to what I should do, at 89 yrs of age and expecting to pay for ablation in January