Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I HAVE HARD STOMACH, BELCHING, LOSS OF APPITITE, FOR THE…

Customer Question
I HAVE HARD STOMACH...

I HAVE HARD STOMACH, BELCHING, LOSS OF APPITITE, FOR THE LAST MONTH, I TURNED 75 LAST WEEK, I AM A MALE CAUCACIAN,WEIGH 259 LBS. 5'9".

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

I MONTH, NO, NO.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

STILL HAVE MY GALL BLADDER AND I'M DIABETIC.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/11/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

And first of all a very happy belated birthday.

The symptoms you have described of having hard stomach,belching,loss of appetite since last one month can be due to a condition called gastritis.It is an inflammation or irritation of the lining of the stomach.It is caused by a various causes like physical stresses, social habits, chemicals, and infections,excessive use of Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.

To get relief ,following is recommended for you now:

· Take Pepto-Bismol 2tsf thrice a day after meals.

· Take tab.Ranitidine(Zantac) 150 mg twice a day.Both these are available as over the counter (OTC)without a prescription & will help you greatly.

If still after this,these symptoms persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatment & doctor visit is less likely required.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh