Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm following up on our last discussion. I went back to the…

Customer Question
I'm following up on our...
I'm following up on our last discussion. I went back to the billing from my emergency admission to the hospital. The hospital checked my CPK level and EKG immediately when I went in, both were normal.John
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 5 days by:
11/16/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I have read through your previous questions. Do you still need help?

No, my cardiologist has correctly diognosed the problem. Will your service be able to give me credit for incorrect former information/ diagnosis ?

Sorry, you will have to contact customer service. I just saw your question this morning.

No, I have a validated diognosis now from my doctor. I was told that Dr Phil dose not charge for incorrect diagnosis?
John Schultz
I'm calling Customer Service for credit as Dr Scott asked me to do.John Schultz