Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dr.Khagihara, I have been a pain patient for more than 20…

Customer Question
Dr.Khagihara, I have been...

Dr.Khagihara, I have been a pain patient for more than 20 years.I have complex pain, chronic as well.my Dr cannot prescribe anymore because of her situation.I have been to a clinic the 8th of Nov. I was treated as a a drug seeker. I assure you I am not. you can obtain records from my previous Dr.that will definitely explain my problem also my records will speak volumes about my problem with pain and medications prescribed and use.I need help and can not find anyone with out making me feel dirty.Can you help?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take 150 mg of morphine er 30mg x5 through a 24 hour period and I take 90 mg x15mg 6x day of oxycodone in 24 hour period .I also take clonazepam 2mg for anxiety and 1400mg 4x350mg 24hr soma for muscle spasms and armodafinil 250mg morning. Can you help?I am allergic to oil base dye and Tramadol

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am 100% service connected for PTSD VietNam. I have Reflex sympathetic Distorphy r/leg. Severe, Chronic back pain all documented

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/10/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you have bad complex pain

we are doctors here to help answer medical questions

we can't prescribe medications to clients over the internet

have you been going to the VA or outside pain clinics for pain management?

do you live in a state where medial marijuana is legal to be used to help your pain?

I have been going to the same private doctor for 18 years. Because of this so called 'Opiate Epidemic' she was hauled up in front of the Medical Board for over prescribing to other patients.She has been very strict and competent Dr.They essentially called her a pill factory.So, they put restrictions on her licenses now she can not prescribe opiates. The pain clinic I did go to wed the 8th Nov. was appointed by the VA CHOICE. I have been through the blocks,3 times in fact.I have had a sympathetic nerve surgery on the right side. I have RSD it helped but not very effective.I have had all the neuro stimulation (ten units) electric stimulation and braces.At this point all that that they want to do is give me braces and go through all the blocks again.Then want to make an PSCY eval.The VA had helped before but does not have a Pain Clinic here.I live in Memphis ,Tn and medical marijuana is not legal here yet and they sure let you know that too.If I test positive I am shut out of the system.Fed Gov.It does not help with my pain but is great for PTSD.I do understand that you can not prescribe online. Do you know anyone here that possibly could help? I am at my last stand.Thanks John